When I was getting started paying off debt, I felt like I had nowhere to turn. I didn’t really know how to pay off debt. I didn’t know what student loan repayment plan was right for me. I didn’t know the best ways to save money (yes some ways are better than others). I felt completely lost and alone. If any of those thoughts resonate with you, well, you are in the right place. Here is a list of my all time favorite resources to help you pay off debt, make money, save money, and get your finances in ship shape.
PAYING OFF DEBT RESOURCES
(1) THE PAIDBACK APP
The Paidback app is our free debt payoff app that allows you to:
- Track debt in one easy to see place
- Use debt calculators to discover ways to save and how quickly you could pay off debt
- Stay accountable. You can choose to connect with other like minded people who are paying off debt (or real life friends and family) to stay motivated and accountable.
- Stay motivated. We’ll help you celebrate when you make extra payments and hit other debt payoff milestones!
(2) STUDENT LOAN PLANNER
If you have student loans, I highly recommend getting a consult with the Student Loan Planner. When we were first starting out our debt repayment journey, we did a consult with them and they saved us over $200,000 on our student loans plus gave us peace of mind that we were on the right repayment plan for us. Read my Student Loan Planner review here.
(3) REFINANCE YOUR DEBT TO SAVE ON INTEREST:
Refinancing our student loans literally saved us $200,000 in interest. I can’t express strongly enough how important it is to make sure you are getting the best interest rate on your debt. Compare interest rates with multiple lenders with no impact to your credit score for your student loans, credit card debt, and mortgage here:
(4)DEBT PAYOFF STARTER KIT
MAKING MONEY RESOURCES
If you are looking for a side hustle to pay off debt and are interested in starting a blog, Bluehost is the hosting company you should use. Our Deeply in Debt blog has helped us pay off over $300,000 in student loans over the last 3 years. Read How To Start a Blog to Pay Off Debt here.
(2) CHECKLIST FOR STARTING A BUSINESS
Thinking about starting your own business? This is everything you need to know to help you get started– from brainstorming ideas for a business to creating your actual business entity. Get the checklist here.
SAVING MONEY RESOURCES