Want to work with me? Have a question? Email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our journey on social media:
You can also subscribe to my newsletter to gain access to all of my tips and tricks (and to get the scoop on our student loan debt update, I update it monthly).
I would love to work with you! Since May 2016, Deeply in Debt (formerly Red Two Green) has worked with or received several mentions, such as:
- CNBC’s “How One Couple is Trying to Pay off $600k in 5 Years“
- ABC’s “How to Avoid Student Loan Debt“
- Yahoo Finance’s “Paying off $600,000 in Five Years”
- Earnest’s “The Psychology of Taking on Graduate School Debt”
- The Money Girl’s “The 8 Cheapest Ways to Pay off Your Student Loans”
- Growella’s “Best Ranking Colleges to Avoid Student Loan Debt”
- Student Loan Hero’s “How This Couple is Paying Off a Staggering $600,000 in Student Loan Debt”
- The Penny Hoarder’s “Here’s Why You Should Think Twice About that Income-Based Repayment Plan”
- Student Loan Hero’s “6 Ways to Pay for College as a Law Student”
- The Student Loan Planner’s “What a Half Million Dollars in Potential Student Loan Savings Looks Like”
- Less Debt More Wine’s “Student Loan Conqueror Amber Masters”
- Student Loan Hero’s “10 Tips on How To Pay Off Loans Quickly”
- Cheap Genius’s “How This Couple is Paying off $600k in 5 Years”
- Policy Genius’s “4 Tips to Pay Back Undergrad Loans in Grad School”
- Grow from Acorns “Resolved to Pay off Debt”
- Don’t Waste Your Money’s “How This Couple is Paying Off Debt”
- College Investor’s “Student Loan Debt Movement”
- Fatherly’s “Tips for Tackling Student Loans and Other Expenses”
- Rock Star Finance’s “Net Worth Tracker”
- Good Men Project’s “3 Ways These Dads are Tackling Student Loans”
- The Globe and Mail’s “This is the Danger of Helping Your Gen Y Kids Buy a House”
- The Financial Diet’s “7 Personal Finance Articles We Loved This Week”
- Camp Fire Finance’s “Featured FIRE Content”
- Student Loan Hero’s “Resourceful Couples Paying off Debt Together“
We are willing to accept guest posts to our blog and are also available to contribute a guest post to your website. We have some content and other requirements if you are seeking to post on our website. Please inquire with us at email@example.com.
We accept some sponsored posts on our website as well as continual sponsorships. Please inquire for details and pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have banner space and other ad space available. We only accept ads from companies who match our brand and vision. Please inquire to see if your brand would be a good fit with ours.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com. We usually respond within 24 hours.